SPINACH AND AVOCADO SALAD
- Baby spinach
- 1-2 avocados, diced
- Cherry tomatoes, quartered
- Red onion diced
- Parmesan cheese, shaved
- Fran’s Simple Vinaigrette (recipe below)
Place the baby spinach in a large bowl then top with the avocados, tomatoes, red onion, craisins, croutons, and Parmesan cheese.
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 1/2 tbsp seasoned rice vinegar
- 1/2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1-2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- Sea salt and Freshly cracked pepper, to taste
Make the vinaigrette at least 30 minutes prior to serving the salad so the flavors have time to mingle. Combine the ingredients together and whisk well before serving.
Drizzle the vinaigrette over the salad to taste; toss until evenly coated. Serve immediately. Enjoy.